Listen to my latest interview on 4legsradio
Where I talk about how online dog training works at this time and how to prepare your dog when going back to work at the end of lockdown
New online courses
6 Week Course
Here it is…finally! Our first online 6 week course which is designed to help all dogs learn important life skills such as:
- Coming back when called (immediately!)
- Walking nicely on a loose lead
- Settle on a mat (which means you can take your dog anywhere!)
- ...and much more besides
Once you sign up you will be enrolled into a private facebook page with lots of online and virtual support to ensure that this training course is the best it can be for you and your dog!
£60 for lifetime access to this course – enrol now
We will now be offering online courses that you can follow along with at home!
We know this is a very difficult time for everyone, and we thought that the time could be well spent with adding some training to your day with your best friends. So why not have a look?
Training Dog Walks - Restarted from 1st June 2020
Due to popular demand I am pleased to announce that Paws 4 Transformation will be restarting the service of Training Dog Walks from 1st June - observing social distancing measures at all times.
The service will include:
- A pick up and drop off from your home address - where the dog can be picked up from the garden
- An hours training on any aspects that you feel your dog needs help with whilst out walking i.e. recall, pulling on the lead, jumping up etc *please note that behavioural issues such as reactivity, separation anxiety etc will not be covered*
- A follow up text, email or call to debrief on the continuation of the training
Single one off booking £45
Block booking 4 sessions £140 – buy 4 and SAVE £40! (all 4 sessions must be taken within 30 days of the first Training walk
To book call NOW on 07976 620840 or book a call slot by clicking here
Are you finding walks with your anxious/reactive dog very stressful? Does he lunge/bark/growl at every other dog he sees? Do you regularly walk early in the morning or late in the evening to avoid people and dogs? I have walked in your shoes and know only too well how stressful it can be - my rescue dog Jake (seen above) is a reactive, fearful soul and I have worked tirelessly to help him become more confident and calm around other dogs - I can help you too! Through behavioural conditioning and desensitisation (all with positive methods) I can help you to help your dog to relax and accept other dogs in the vicinity with him - I can also help you to gain the confidence to understand what your dog is telling you and how to listen intently!
Anxious/Reactive Programmes are:
One off hour long session at your locality – coaching on how to relax your dog whilst walking
Cost - £85
- A small mental enrichment Goodie Bag x 2 items
• 4 one to one sessions to be taken over an 8 week period – initial assessment, training protocol and 3 follow up sessions – bespoke to your dogs needs and designed to give you more confidence as an owner
• Unlimited WhatsApp, email and telephone support over 8 weeks
Cost: £275 for the programme
• A mental enrichment Goodie Bag x 4 items
• 6 one to one sessions to be taken over a maximum of 12 weeks – initial assessment, training protocol and 5 follow up sessions – bespoke to your dogs needs and designed to give you more confidence as an owner
• Copy of “Your end of the Lead” book by Janet Findlay – changing how you think and act to help your reactive dog
• Unlimited WhatsApp, email and telephone support throughout the programme
• Invite to closed Facebook group to upload videos and receive feedback, tips, answers to questions etc
Cost: £350 for the programme
Contact me NOW to book onto one of the programmes...
We work with you and your puppy on whatever the priorities may be...loose lead walking, recall, sit stay, heel work, settle and chill..to name but a few! We always work outside in your locality and with social distancing in place.
The Puppy Programme levels are:
One off hour long session at your locality
Cost - £65
- A small Goodie Bag x 2 items
- 4 121 sessions to be taken over an 8 week period (via your choice of zoom or face to face or a mix)
- Unlimited WhatsApp, email and telephone support over 8 weeks
Cost: £200 for the programme
- A Goodie Bag x 4 items
- 6 sessions to be taken over a max of 12 weeks(via your choice of zoom, face to face or a mix)
- Unlimited WhatsApp, email and telephone support throughout the programme
- Invite to closed Facebook group to upload videos and receive feedback, tips, answers to questions etc
- Lifetime Access to Good Dog Level 1 online course
Cost: £295 for the programme
Whatever intervention you book, either Behaviour Consultations, 121 dog training sessions, puppy programmes or anxious/reactive dog programmes - positive reinforcement methods are used in every instance so that your dog feels comfortable and motivated for the entire training session. A typical coaching session will help you to know how to get the best out of your dog as well as how to improve the relationship between you. By coaching you to transform your dog, they will become a more contented and happier family member as a result. Don't take our word for it though.....have a look at our reviews page and see for yourself!