Listen to my latest interview on 4legsradio
Where I talk about how online dog training works at this time and how to prepare your dog when going back to work at the end of lockdown
New online courses
6 Week Course
Here it is…finally! Our first online 6 week course which is designed to help all dogs learn important life skills such as:
- Coming back when called (immediately!)
- Walking nicely on a loose lead
- Settle on a mat (which means you can take your dog anywhere!)
- ...and much more besides
Once you sign up you will be enrolled into a private facebook page with lots of online and virtual support to ensure that this training course is the best it can be for you and your dog!
£60 for lifetime access to this course – enrol now
We will now be offering online courses that you can follow along with at home!
We know this is a very difficult time for everyone, and we thought that the time could be well spent with adding some training to your day with your best friends. So why not have a look?
Training Dog Walks - Postponed during current time
Due to popular demand I am pleased to announce that Paws 4 Transformation will be commencing the service of Training Dog Walks.
The service will include:
- A pick up and drop off from your home address
- An hours training on any aspects that you feel your dog needs help with whilst out walking i.e. recall, pulling on the lead, jumping up etc *please note that behavioural issues such as reactivity, separation anxiety etc will not be covered*
- A Whatsapp video whilst out on the training walk
- A follow up text, email or call to debrief on the continuation of the training
Single one off booking £45
Block booking 4 sessions £140 – buy 4 and SAVE £40! (all 4 sessions must be taken within 30 days of the first Training walk
To book call NOW on 07976 620840 or book a call slot by clicking here
Whatever intervention you book, either Behaviour Consultations, 121 dog training sessions, puppy classes, adult dog improver classes - positive reinforcement methods are used in every instance so that your dog feels comfortable and motivated for the entire training session. A typical coaching session will help you to know how to get the best out of your dog as well as how to improve the relationship between you. By coaching you to transform your dog, they will become a more contented and happier family member as a result. Don't take our word for it though.....have a look at our reviews page and see for yourself!
If you would like to find out more information please fill in form below and we will get back to you. Or you can book directly onto one of the classes using the calendar. Just click on the day you would like to join us to see if there is any availability.