Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.paws4transformation.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This policy provides information on how and why we use the information you give to us.
- Where we collect personal data
from:We collect personal data from clients, customers, employees, trustees, volunteers and suppliers. We do not source personal data from third-parties.
- Information we collect ask for and collect: The following personal information about you in the course of providing services. This information is necessary for us to perform our services, and to enable us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services. Information we may collect from you: •Name •Postal address •Phone numbers •Email addresses •Social Media accounts •Information you enter onto our website •Records of your correspondence with us.
- How we collect and store personal data: We collect personal data online via email, and website, face to face, over the phone, and in writing. This data may be obtained from you as a result of one or more of the following actions:(a)you contact us with respect to our dog behaviour services, a workshop, or any other event; (b) you purchase something from our shop; (c) you subscribe to our newsletter; (d) you contact us with enquiries or other correspondence (including via social media) or become involved with us in another way. Personal data is stored online on password protected computing devices. Personal data held in paper form are held in locked cabinets. Access to personal data is restricted on a need to know basis.
- What we use personal data
for:We will process your personal information in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations, for the following reasons: (a) to provide you with the services, products or information you have asked for; (b) to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and requests from statutory agencies; (c) for our own internal administrative purposes and keep a record of your relationship with us; (d) for marketing purposes, to provide you with information about us, our campaigns, events, our services, and any other information, products or services that we provide or provide access to; (d) to provide essential event information where you have signed up to take part; (e) to manage your communication preferences with us generally; (f) to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you; (g) to notify you about changes to our service and/or membership benefits.
- Your rights: The following are the rights that you have if we collect your personal data: (a) the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data; (b) the right to request details of the information we hold about you; (c) the right to have any changes or errors in the information rectified; (d) the right to have your personal data removed; (e) the right to withdraw consent; (f) the right to data portability to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services; (g) the right to object to processing on “grounds relating to his or her particular situation”; (h) the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office if you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been handled.
- The legal basis on which we process personal data: We process personal data on the basis of consent and the legitimate interests we have to process the data in order to provide dog behaviour, training and wellness services. Appropriate safeguards are in place to maintain the security of the data we collect, hold and process.
- Personal data outside of the EEA: Paws4Transformation does not share personal data outside of the EEA.
- Third-parties: (a) We will not share your personal data with third parties except in accordance with this policy or when we have your permission; (b) We may disclose your personal data as required in the course of an employment relationship, or in order to comply with law enforcement or legal requirements. (d) Information we collect via forms on our website is held in the website’s secure database, and news, information and promotions are sent to our contacts list held in MailChimp. All mailings sent via MailChimp include an unsubscribe link. (e) We do not share personal data with any third parties for the purposes of marketing
- Data Retention: Personal data is retained for as long as is necessary for the performance of the services provided to you, and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. After an applicable retention period has expired personal data will be securely erased. Data may be anonymised, or data that identifies individuals erased, so that it may be used for business analysis purposes. No identifiable personal information will be used for this purpose. If you request to receive no further contact from us, some basic information will be retained in order to be sure that we have a record of this request and do not send you unwanted material in the future. The periods for which personal data is retained are • Personal data will be held for as long as the individual is a client of Paws4Transformation plus 6 years. • Records of major accidents and dangerous occurrences for 6years • Public data: Public data will be retained for 3 years. • Operational data will be retained for 5 years. • Critical data including Tax and VAT will be retained for 6 years.
Your contact information
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org